The Book Fairies READ-A-THON 2020, is a unique virtual fundraising event that will allow individuals of all ages to participate, at any level, in a month-long reading event in August.
Our goal is to help raise both awareness and funds for The Book Fairies mission of sourcing new and like-new books and distributing them to underserved communities, removing access to books as a barrier to achieving literacy.
Click to learn more about The Book Fairies
For Sponsorship Opportunites - Click Here
Community Service Opportunity
Requirements to receive Community Service Hours for The Book Fairies Read-a-Thon:
- Sign up to create a personal fundraising page. While we hope you will outreach and fundraise to the best of your ability, a minimum donation of $25 is required
- You will receive credit for the number of minutes you read throughout the month of August, the goal is 30 mins per day for 30 days
- The maximum number of hours you can receive for this event is 15 hours
- You must log the number of hours read, have it signed by a parent or guardian and submit the log to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of acknowledgment will be sent to you via email upon receipt of and confirmation that the above requirements have been met